Monday, February 27, 2012

Product Junkie Files: Drugstore.com

I've finally done it!  I am on a beauty no buy! *gasp*  For the last 3 years or so I've participated in Lent.  I racked my brain on what to give up and something to do daily.  A light bulb went off and was like a beauty no buy!  So hopefully I will make it to Easter.  Who knows I may stick with after Easter *fingers crossed.  Here's what I got:



I heard that the Wet n' Wild six pan palettes are being discontinued.  I wanted a back up of the Vanity palette.  Debated on getting another Lust palette (purple one).  I like it but not enough to get another one.  They are now difficult to find in stores so I took the Internet and viola drugstore.com!!  I also had been looking for the Berry Shimmer blush and couldn't find that anywhere either.  I hate paying for shipping on online orders so I picked up a Milani Baked blush in Red Vino, two Black Radiance Artisan Color Baked Blushes in Warm Berry and Toasted Almond.  I also got a lipstick from Black Radiance in Espresso.  Not to shabby :)  This will have to tie my over lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!