Monday, January 8, 2018

Palette Obsession: Urban Decay Smoked Palette


My obsession with eyeshadow palettes is real and I must get a handle on it LOL! There is on Tarte palette that has been on my wishlist for a while now that I probably will pick up. Any other "new" palettes I am seriously going to look in my stash and compare it to what I already have.


The Urban Decay Smoked palette is a past favorite.  I used to use this ALL the time! I've traveled with this palette. It was once an instant go to. I couldn't tell you the last time I reached for it. So I pulled it out today and did a look with Barlust and Backdoor. I loved how the look came out. I love the jeweled tones Rockstar, Evidence and Loaded. I wish had  medium brown or caramel shade bit's not like I don't have those shades in other palettes or single shadows. This in the main palette I'll play around with for the month. We'll see if it says it my stash.

Do you own this one? Do you love it? Is it a must have in a makeup collection? Let's discuss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!