Sunday, January 7, 2018

Bag of the Moment: JOY & IMAN Diamond Quilted Genuine Leather Satchel with RFID


Let's do a quick bag post. I'm on a roll today huh? LOL!


I picked this satchel from HSN. I felt like when I was Christmas shopping and got a gift for some, I also got something for myself. HA!

I got this when they had a Today's Special that was a crossbody bag. I saw this satchel and was sold on it. It was on sale for $79.95 when I picked it up. It's at the HSN price now which is not terrible and HSN sends out coupons and have promos all the time. It's the perfect everyday bag for me. It's like a small tote and holds everything I need from day to day during the week. I've been on the hunt for a quilted bag and the design of this one is quite nice.

Some of the reviews on this bag tickle me. People are complaining about the leather. For the price I feel like people need to calm down.  You're not going to get leather like Dooney & Bourke, Coach, Michael Kors, Kate Spade, etc for this price. People also complained about the lining saying it cheaper. Again for the price you'll get a leather bag but accents and other aspects of the bag will be cheaper. I think the lining is fine and easy to clean if I spill something in my bag. It's a decent bag and I'm eyeing the price to see if it'll go on sale again and grab the Cognac. People are a trip want caviar at McDonald's prices. Have a seat. *ends rant* LOL! I've bought my share of pricey bags along with inexpensive ones. The pricey ones aren't always perfect and the cheaper weren't aren't always terrible.

I've been holding on to the box that is was shipped in just in case I was going to return it. I can throw the box out now ;) There some other quilted items in the line I'm eyeballing to see if they prices go back on sale again. I should have gotten them when I got the satchel. *shifty eyes*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!