Monday, January 8, 2018

Operation Nail Polsih Clean Out is a GO!


I was debating on whether or not I'd get a shop my stash post up for January. Then I said ok pick a few items and go from there. I started reaching for nail polishes but I started reaching for a lot questionable shades. Next I said ok let's do this from a let's clear stuff out standpoint. So now operation clear out nail polish stash is in effect! My nail polish collection has really been on my mind lately. So I filled up this basket with various nail polishes from Milani (old school Milani polishes and newer Color Statement ones) and OPI. There's also a random polish from Covergirl and one from Glisten & Glow. So obviously more nail posts will come be on the way. So yay!


My "goal" I guess is to fit my entire nail polish stash (including base coats, top coats, other nail care items, etc)into the Better Beauty Case I got from HSN. It's the XL size. Right now it's way too heavy I think the stitching my come undone at the handles. I don't have a magic number in mind. I just would like a nice curated nail polish collection instead of  crap ton of nail polish. I'd hate to just toss them but I've given enough away to family and friends but we'll see what I do. I have a feeling that this is going the be hard but it will be done! It is time! I hope this all makes sense.


Let's get to it!

2 comments:

Let's chat!