Wednesday, December 27, 2017

November 2017 Top 5


Now matter what you celebrate, I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday!

Let's get straight to it!



Persona Identity Palette

I follow the brand on Instagram and I kept eyeing this palette. The brand became available at Ulta and I jumped on getting it. This palette is so good! It's a complete palette. I don't have to reach for anything else to complete a look. The shadows a very pigmented, smooth, easy to blend and hello it has a dark brown shadow that is SO GOOD!. I also love the size It's not hard to store and it would be great for travel. If you looking for a new palette to try or you're looking for a good everyday palette that'll take your from day to night, definitely check this one out.

Bobbi Brown Crushed Lip Color in Blackberry

The Crushed Lip Colors are new to Bobbi Brown's line. A friend sent me 3 shades (Cranberry, Ruby and Blackberry). The one that I wore a lot in November was Blackberry. It is described as a deep chocolate berry. These kinds of shades are my happy place. The Crushed Lip Colors are a cross between a lip balm and a lip color. They feel really nice on the lips and don't dry out my lips. I like that I could throw it out and not have to fuss with it throughout the day.

Serious Skincare Serious-C3 Plasma™  Line

Serious Skincare revamped the Vitamin C line. I think it was last year or earlier this year and I was like why? To me the line was fine as is. I wasn't in a rush to try any of the revamped products. Then I ended up ordering their November Today's Special (Serious Skincare Year's Best Beauty Bag) that had the Vitamin C cleanser and the Serious Skincare Serious-C3 Plasma™ Trio Double Up set that had the serum, eye cream and SPF. The new products with the plasma technology are awesome! Everything absorbs into the skin so much better and I feel like I'm getting better results. The vitamin C SPF is my new favorite! When I tried the original one, I feel  it didn't completely absorb into my skin  and made me greasy. I do not have that problem with the Vitamin C SPF with the plasma technology. Now I'm curious as what the benefits of plasma are in skin care. During the presentations on HSN they said that plasma is the new "thing" in skincare.

COSRX  Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser

I had been eyeing the cleanser for a while and a friend of mine was nice enough to send it to me. This is a really nice and gentle face wash. She warned me about the smell. The instant I used it I LOVED the smell. It has tea tree in it and she's not a fan of the smell of tea tree. We already know that I am. I've used this at morning and at night. I prefer using it in the morning. It's not drying and leave your skin feeling nice and supple. It's available Ulta but you can find it cheaper on Amazon.

Vaseline Cocoa Butter Body Butter

This is another product I saw first on Instagram. I've tried the body lotion in the past and more recently and I was never really wowed by it. I saw this in Walgreens while I was waiting on prescription and said why not since I cannot say no to body butters. This a good body butter! It's nice and creamy. It absorbs into the skin nicely and leave a nice glow on the skin. I use it from my chest down to my toes and I love it! I've also been loving it on my hands. This is a definite repurchase for me.

And there you have it.

Short and sweet. Now on to December!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!