Saturday, December 9, 2017

Holiday Festive Mani with Butter London, OPI & Zoya




My office Christmas lunch was Friday and I typically do a festive mani for the occasion. I didn't really know what I wanted to do but I still wanted to show you guys Butter London's Greenery (vibrant, yellow green crème) from this year's Pantone collection. It's not a typical green for Christmastime but I liked the way it turned out with the red dots and darker green accent nail. The red dots are OPI's Big Apple Red (bold red crème) and the dark green shade on my index fingers is Zoya's Merida (evergreen scattered holo).

Pantone posted what the color for 2018 is going to be earlier this week. The color is PANTONE 18-3838 Ultra Violet. Purple lovers rejoice! I can't wait to see the collection that Butter London comes up with.

Next up will be my November Top 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!