Monday, December 18, 2017

#ManicureMonday Butter London Rich Gold


Hola!

The last Monday in the office for 2017! Woohoo! What happened to the end of the year workload being light? I've had so much work to do and really no motivation to it. *sigh*


Let's talk about the last polish from the 2017 Butter London + Pantone of Color Year collection I picked up. Rich Gold is described as a warm golden shimmering beige. It is my favorite of the 3 polishes I picked up. It's a nice subtle gold shade. Some gold shades can be "loud". This wears like a neutral. I am SO tempted to pick up another bottle and I rarely get back ups of nail polishes. It's no longer on Butter London's site but I did find it on Kohl's website. So we shall see.

Ok after this nothing but FAVORITES for November, December and 2017! *nods head in approval*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!