Wednesday, March 2, 2016

March 2016 Shop My Stash



A little out of order. I was all ready to post my Top 5 & more post for February. There's a lot going on in that post. So I need to give it another looksy.

Here's what I'm playing around with for March!

Palette Play

I'm still on a eyeshadow declutter kick. I've pulled out drugstore palettes that I have not shown any love to in a good while. I'm going to try and do 2-3 looks with them and decide their fate. I've already made some decisions on a few already.


Here we have:
  • Maybelline The Nudces
  • Maybelline The Smokes
  • Maybelline Fall Temptation
  • Maybelline Violet Femmes
  • Wet n Wild The Comfort Zone
  • Wet n Wild Vanity
  • Wet n Wild Lust
  • Black Radiance Downtown Brown
  • Sleek Vintage Romance

Polish Play

I've decided to show Essie some love this month since I've been all over OPI, Zoya and Formula X recently. I've pulled out some of my favorite shades.


Here we have:
  • Mink Muffs
  • The Dive Bar
  • After School Boy Blazer
  • Carry On
  • Sexy Divide
  • Smokin' Hot

Fragrance Play


I've pulled out some philosophy fragrances (Amazing Grace, Pure Grace and Falling in Love) for the month.

Out of My Face

Here's what I've used up in February:
  • Bath & Body Works Twisted Peppermint Deep Cleaning Hand Soap
  • L'Oreal Infallible Makeup Extender Setting Spray
  • NYX  HD Concealer in Nutmeg
  • Mane 'n Tail Hoofmaker Hand & Nail Therapy
  • Murad Clarifying Mask
  • Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Cupcake Deep Cleansing Hand Soap
  • Mally Beauty Face Defender
  • CVS Pore Perfecting Toner
  • Philosophy Shower Gel in Cinnamon Buns 4oz
  • Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliating Clenaser 1oz
These are the items that I've tossed:
  • Black Radiance Perfecting Eye Shadow Primer
  • OPI Nail Envy
  • Deborah Lippmann Ridge Filler Base Coat
  • OPI Start to Finish (I may see if anyone I know wants it)
  • Perfect Formula Manicure Booster
  • Mally Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Eyeliner in Caribbean Sea
  • Mally Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Eyeliner in Deep Olive
  • Mally Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Eyeliner in Pink Champagne
  • Mally Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Eyeliner in Midnight
  • Mally Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Eyeliner in Espresso
  • Mally Eyeliner in Lavender Chrome
  • Mally Evercolor Automatic Waterproof Eyeliner in Black Navy
  • Mally Evercolor Ultimate Waterproof Eyeliner in Autopilot Violet
  • Mally Evercolor Ultimate Waterproof Eyeliner in Blue Streak
  • Mally Evercolor Ultimate Waterproof Eyeliner in Shimmering Black
  • Mally Evercolor Ultimate Waterproof Eyeliner in Navy
  • Mally Evercolor Ultimate Waterproof Eyeliner in Express-O-Lance
  • Mally Evercolor Ultimate Waterproof Eyeliner in Glide and Go Gray
  • Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner in Espresso
  • Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner in Black Onyx
  • IT Cosmetics No Tug Silk Anti-Aging Waterproof Eyeliner
That's a lot of stuff. Phew! Onward and upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!