Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Bag of the Moment - Danielle Nicole Savannah Tote



I ordered this from HSN in Cognac but as you can see it's two toned. I've be on a MAJOR inexpensive bag kick lately. I got this on sale and the shipping was free. It's currently showing as waitlist on HSN but you might be able to find it elsewhere. I  did a quick Google search and I did see it available from other retailers online. This is good all purpose tote for everyday or travel. It can hold a lot but it's not overly huge to the point that it's in the way or hitting things when you carry it. I love the light lining on the inside so you can see what's in your bag. It comes with pouch which is a nice added bonus. There's a zip pocket and two slip pockets. This is my second Danielle Nicole bag. It probably won't be my last.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!