Sunday, August 31, 2014

Palette Play September 2014

I'm sticking with one brand again for this month's palette play. This month I'm playing around with Tarte! Two of the palettes are new to my stash. Woot!



These two palettes are the Exotic Eyes (new) and Ten palettes. I got Exotic Eyes from Tarte's site. It originally launched on QVC but I had missed out on getting it there. I've had the Ten palette for a good while now. Can't remember where I got it from.



These two palettes are from a QVC auto delivery and they don't have fun palette names. They are both called the tarte Amazonian Clay 16-Pc Eyeshadow Palette. The one on the left should look familiar. This was one of the palettes that started off palette play back in December. The one of the right is new. Both palettes are available for purchase on QVC. I've see the on the right on Sephora's site.

I have no idea in what order I'm going to use these. Labor Day weekend is kind of throwing me off. I'm also going to play around with the four smolderEyes pencils that came with the two larger palettes (Golden Black, Brown, Fig and Gunmetal).

See you again in October!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!