Sunday, September 7, 2014

Polish Play September 2014

A mix of polish brands that I'm playing around with this month. I've pulled out some darker colors. I don't care that it's still like 80/90 degrees outside. I am ready for Fall!!




Top Row: Bondi Starry Night, Bondi Midnight Mystery, Ozotic 505, Wet n Wild Megalast Disturbia, Nailtina Mango Rita
Middle Row: Milani Color Statement polishes in Emerald Sapphire, Enchanted Emerald, Gilded Rocks, Milani Vivid Violet, Milani Sugar Cane
Bottom Row: Sinful Colors polishes in Precious Metal, Nail Junkie, Amethyst

Enchanted Sapphire and Enchanted Emerald are two new shades for Fall that I picked up from the Ubiquitous Hair and Health Show that I mentioned in my August Favorites. They're not out just yet, so keep an eye out! There was another shade that was a ruby color that I didn't get but plan on getting with the Fall collection launches.

I've already dipped into the Milani polishes. Here in Enchanted Emerald and Gilded Rocks. This is one coat of Enchanted Emerald and Gilded Rock is a full glitter polish. I've also used Vivid Violet and Sugar Cane together. Pretty, pretty, pretty!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!