Thursday, August 21, 2014

The Morning Struggle


The last few weeks it has been a STRUGGLE to get out of bed in the morning. I hit snooze several times. Some mornings I have been bold or accidentally turned my alarm OFF and drift back to sleep. Luckily I have not overslept. Then when I do get moving, I take my sweet time getting dressed and such. Sitting on my bed acting like I don't have a job to get to lol. I think part of it is that my body knows Summer is coming to an end and Fall with cooler temperatures is on the way. The other part is related to my job. It has been a struggle to be productive at work too but that's a whole different discussion.

Upside with the kids still being out of school in my area, traffic has been tolerably and I do get to work on time. After Labor Day though this will not be the case and I need to get up at my "normal" time to accommodate the traffic.

Such is life in the big city LOL!

Here's another meme from Instagram that makes me chuckle.




I finally have a new charger for my laptop. So I'm back in business! Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!