Saturday, March 1, 2014

Nail Polish Play March 2014

Due to being stuck at home a few days due to the weather and being stuck on OPI's Boris & Natasha, I didn't use everything from last month.  I didn't use the Sally Hansen Salon Effects and Nails Inc Bling It On - Denim & Studs . I'll put them back into the mix at some point but I've had Essie on the brain lately so March is Essie polish play! Yay! Don't they look cute in my bowl?!


Essie is my favorite nail polish brand. I picked up a mini cube of their new Resort collection. What's cool about this collection is that it's only 4 polishes and the mini cubes only includes four polishes. So yay!!! I like these mini polishes. I also pulled out the polishes from their Fall 2011 collection. This was the first collection where I bought all the polishes in a collection from a brand. So this is more than 8 polishes but oh well. We'll see how this goes.

Here are the polishes from the Resort collection:


  • Cocktails & Coconuts
  • Under the Twilight
  • Resort Fling
  • Find Me An Oasis

Here are the polishes from the Carry On Fall 2011 collection:


  • Lady Like
  • Carry On
  • Power Clutch
  • Very Structured
  • Glamour Purse
  • Case Study
And for giggles, I also pulled out Mint Candy Apple since Essie keeps posting it on their Instagram page. I also picked up Penny Talk recently. This is one that a lot of people have raved about. Let's see if it lives up to the hype.



Also I forgot to mention that I had ordered some dotting tools (pictured in the bowl)  from Amazon and got them in January. It took a while for me to get them but I didn't know that they were coming from China lol!! The were very inexpensive and shipping was free, so I'm not tripping on how long it took for me to get them. So lets see if I can incorporate some dotting action this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!