(Courtesy of Microsoft)
I don't typically make resolutions. I try to set goals and what not throughout the year of things that I want to do. Been thinking on some things lately and here's a random list of things I've come up with:
- Reduce my debt (outside of student loan. Them jokers ain't going away no time soon)
- Get organized! Seems like paper and clutter have overtaken my life.
- Curb sporadic shopping. Well yea...y'all have seen some of my previous posts lol
- Create "wish lists". If I'm moved by something add it to the list, think on it and if I REALLY want it then plan for it. Trying to see in Pinterest will help.
- Cook more. This will help not spending so much on food and help with eating better.
- Try to work out 3 times a week between Monday and Friday.
- Workout on Saturday and Sunday. Oddly enough I'm good during the weekday and slack off on the weekends.
- Do better with taking care of myself (doc appointments, limit stress, etc).
- Use what I have. As I mentioned before I'm a product junkie. Sooooo I gots stuff lol! I need to use up what I have before I buy something else.
- Get my "professional self" together - updating the resume and cover letters, maybe find a mentor in my area, continue to "softly" search for a new job.
- Do better with keeping in touch with folks.
I think that's it for now o_O Phew that's a lot!
What are you planning to do for 2012?