Wednesday, August 29, 2018

July/August 2018 Out of My Face


Hey hey hey. Hi hi hiiiiiiii!

I know things have been lackluster around here with just empties and favorites *shrugs*.  It may change then it may not. I'm still struggling with my beauty self. Yes I'm still buying and trying stuff but I'm also trying to identify go to products and such. And I'm also trying to scale back and get rid of stuff/use what I have. So basically I'm still all over the place lol!

Here is what I've used up for July and August!


  • Drunk Elephant Beste Jelly Cleanser
  • Serious Skincare Glycolic Extreme Facial Peel 
  • Serious Skincare Reverse Sereum
  • Serious Skincare  Serious C3 Plasma C Serum
  • Serious Skincare Ultra-Mare Serum
  • Lancome Advanced Genifique
  • Clark's Botanicals Intense Radiance Mask
  • Pantene Gold Series Intense Hydrating Oil
  • Cosrx Good Morning Cleanser
  • Suave Coconut Oil Infusion Damage Repair Shampoo
  • Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Lotion
  • belif the true cream aqua bomb .33 fl oz
  • Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Frambos Glycolic Night Serum 
  • Derma E Rejuvenating Sage & Lavender Face Oil
  • Ole Henriksen Find Your Balance Oil Control Cleanser
  • Bliss Naked Body Butter
  • Urban Decay All Nighter Spray .50 fl oz
  • Korres Vanilla Cherry Body Butter 1.69 fl oz
I think the only newbie to the list is the Bliss Naked Body Butter. I picked it up from Ulta. It was decent. I don't need any more body moisturizers right now. Even if I did I wouldn't rush out to repurchase it. It pained me to use up the Drunk Elephant Beste Jelly Cleaner. I had it in the old packaging but it so good! I don't need any more facial cleansers right now but I am definitely repurchasing during the November Sephora sale!

Not a lot used up this round but it'll do! Next up will be my August favorites! Someone please tell me where did summer go!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!