Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Palette Obsessions: MAC, Tarte, Juvia's Place


This post is a haul/first impressions of sorts. These are recent purchases. I've done a look or two with them (except for one palette). So far I'm liking them put they haven't reached favorite status yet but I wanted to talk about them. So here they are!


After using the MAC Aaliyah Age Ain't Nothing palette, I've been eyeing other MAC eyeshadow palettes. I picked up two quads from one of the PatrickStarrr's releases. I got both of these on sale. One I got from MAC and the other I got from Macy's. I'm not sure if they are still available. I picked up Glam AF and Goalgetter. Both are super pretty and have some classic MAC shades. Then I picked up the Burgundy Time Nine palette when The Style and Beauty Doctor mentioned it in a post. She said it's a second cousin to the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette but with deeper shades and I totally agree. I like that it has deeper shades. I feel like they work better with my skin tone. I've considered traveling with some of these for my upcoming work trip. We shall see if they make it into my makeup bag.



I went in Ulta to return some skincare. Of course I can't walk in, make a return and walk out of the store. I looked at the Urban Decay On the Run collection that I was set on getting but seeing it in person, I was like meh. Looking at the Tarte items I came across the Love, Trust & Fairy Dust Eye & Cheek Palette. When I saw it, I'm sure my eyes got big. It instantly gave me Urban Decay Naked 3 palette vibes but I like this one better! I've played around with this palette the most and I have really been enjoying it. The packaging is also too cute and I'm typically not a sucker for packaging.


It's safe to say if Juvia's Place comes out with a new palette then I'm getting it! They recently released the Afrique palette and like the rest of their palettes it is gorgeous! I haven't dipped into this one yet oh but I will! It's currently sold out. Check their social media for the restock or you can get emailed when it's back in stock.

And there you have it!

I typically post hauls to my Instagram. So follow me along there if you'd like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!