Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Palette Obsession: Mally Beauty & Urban Decay



So I had good intentions to get this up earlier in the month. So this is going to be another combo post of sorts. I had decided that the palettes I have from Mally Beaity and the Urban Decay Naked palettes were next on my list.

In going through my stash I said let's get real about the Urban Decay Naked palettes. Now if you've been following me along I have mentioned these palettes off and on. They have been favorites. I've traveled with them. I've recommended them. But when I thought about it, I hadn't really used  them in a while with the exception of the Naked Heat palette since it's the latest palette. Then I started going though what I have an comparing it to the Naked palettes. I had the Naked 3 palette sitting in my basket to use and I did not reach for it. I would look at it everyday, say nope and grab something else. I'm not saying that they are bad palette or that you shouldn't buy one. They're just not my thing anymore and that's OK. I currently have them set aside with some other makeup I'm going to give away.

I had the same initial feeling about the Mally palettes I have and was ready to get rid of them too. When I took a look at them, I liked what I saw and said ok I can do a look with this or use this shade with an eyeshadow stick. Once I started using them I was reminded how much I enjoy Mally's eyeshadows. They're pigmented, easy to blend and have good staying power on my oily lids. One may turn up in my next favorites post. I'm just saying. Since I have five palettes, I'll keep messing around with them in March.

I nicked a couple of shadows trying to take this pic grrrr lol! I didn't show the Naked palettes because I'm sure you've seen then a bunch of times.

On to the next post!

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I'm getting so addicted to palettes!I'll have to check out the Mally palette. 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you kindly! She has two smaller palettes that have caughc my eye. Not like I need them ha! One is at Ulta and the other is on QVC.

      Delete

Let's chat!