Tuesday, February 27, 2018

January/February 2018 Out of My Face


Hey. Hey there. How ya doing?

Here is my first set of empties for 2018. Not too bad huh for two months!



  • Bath & Body Works  Exfoliating Hand Soap in Toasted Vanilla Chai 
  • Serious Skincare Pure Marine Infusion Serum
  • Serious Skincare Reverse Lift Firming Facial Serum with Argifirm
  • Lancome Bienfait Pure Focus Matifying Moisturizing Lotion 
  • Korres Ginger Lime Body Butter 1.69oz
  • Vaseline Deep Moisture Vitamin E  Petroleum Jelly Cream 4.5oz
  • Clark's Botanicals Deep Moisture Mask
  • Wen Replenishing Treatment Mist in Tea Tree
  • Andrew Lessman Friendly Flora
  • Nene's Secret Gorgeous Gro
  • Beauty Secrets Acetone Nail Polish Remover 16oz 
  • Serious Skincare C Power Beauty Treatment 1oz
  • Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid
  • philosophy Whipped Body Cream in Falling in Love 16oz
  • Serious Skincare Creamerum Body
  • NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Chocolate
  • Votary Super Seed Cleansing Oil
  • Ashea Shea Butter Pomade
  • One n' Only Argan Oil Treatment 
I think I've mentioned most of the items listed before. A newbie to the list is the Votary Super Seed Cleansing Oil. This is a pricey cleansing oil. A friend passed it on to me to try which was really nice because again this joker is pricey! It's around $60 or maybe even a little more. I found it on Anthropologie's website but it's no longer available. It did not feel like your typical cleansing oil. It's was a lot thicker and harder to rinse off. For the most part it did remove my makeup. I liked using it more so mixing with an exfoliating powder I have and using it on bare skin. You can use it like a regular cleanser. It was nice to try but I don't plan on purchasing a bottle.

There are a couple of other items that I could talk about but you will see them in my next favorites post. So I'll gush about them there.

See you in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!