Sunday, November 12, 2017

November/December 2017 Shop My Stash


Hey. Hey there. How ya doin?

I'm coming off a recent work trip, had a ton of laundry to do, just basically getting back to real life. Plus Daylight Savings Time has been a real downer. It's dark at like 5 o'clock and I don't want to jack! So I'm trying to shake the funk off.

Since we're heading into mid-November (yikes!) and into the holiday season, I am going to combine my play post for November and December.

So here we go!

Shadow Play

I picked up two new palettes from Ulta. I got the Persona Cosmetics Identity Palette and the tarte Tartlette Toast palette. I've done a few looks with the Identity palette already and I'm really enjoying it. I think it will be fantastic for travel. I also wanted to play around with some Bare Minerals eyeshadows. I was moved to grab the Women of B.E. Collection. If you'v been with me a while then you know this is an oldie but goody from QVC!





Polish Play

For nail polish, I grabbed a bunch of Zoya nail polishes along with two reds from OPI. I also need to find my Sephora by OPI polish in Good Tidings We Bling. That's a staple every holiday season! It's the perfect red and green glitter nail polish that I pretty much talk about every year. Every now and then Sephora has brought it back for the holidays. If you see it, grab it!

Zoya Emilia, Kelly, Nimue. Ibiza, Neve

Zoya Storm, Marjorie, Finley, Merida, Aurora, Dream

OPI Big Apple Red, Amore at the Grand Canal

Fragrance Play

For fragrance, Lancome is on deck! I have three Lancome fragrances. La Vie Est Belle, Tresor and La Nuit Tresor.


And a bonus item...

I picked up the tarte Blush Bliss palette from Ulta when it was on sale. I think this will be a good travel blush palette. I purged all of my Tarte blushes from my stash and now I kinda regret it. I saw this and said why not. Sephora has a larger blush palette that's part of tarte holiday collection. I'm tempted to get it during the VIB sale or when they do the $20 off $50 offer.


I think this a good mix of item to take me through the end of the year. As always, thanks for following me along. Especially since I haven't been a consistent as I would have liked this year. We'll see what holds for 2018.

Next up will be my October Top 5 post. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!