Sunday, October 15, 2017

September 2017 Top 5


Hello. Hey. How ya doing? No rambling let's just get to it!




MAC Girls Mischief Minx Palette

A friend of mine mentioned picking this palette up from Ulta and I was curious. So of course I had to look it up. I liked what I saw and decided to give it a go. Well I ended up really liking it. The value of the palette is really good, there are a nice selection of shades and the highlighter is the palette is stunning. I've looked up the other MAC Girls palettes and I have ordered another one.

Fromm Diane Wide Tooth Shampoo Comb

Along with the MAC palette, my friend picked up two combs and she said they were good. I'm always on the lookout for a good comb for this thick hair of mine. This comb is a good one and it's inexpensive at Ulta. I used it on my dry hair only. I have another comb I use when my hair is wet. It glided through my hair and I didn't have a lot of hair stuck in the comb after combing my hair. So score! I may grab another one.

Mally Shadow Sticks

As I've been going through my makeup, I have been paying extra attention to what I'm actually reaching for. When it comes to shadows sticks, Mally's are the ones for me. She has a wide variety of colors, they last on my oily lids and they hold up nicely including the packaging. I have some other in similar packaging and the caps have cracked. So I'm more than likely going to toss the other shadow sticks and pencils I have unless the color is something I don't have from Mally and stick to purchasing hers from here on out.

Bobbi Brown Gel Liner

I have been without a black liquid liner for a while now. I've tried some inexpensive ones that were terrible! Then I ordered two of the LORAC ones during Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty. While I was waiting on my order, I reached of my Bobbi Brown Black Ink Gel Liner. I forgot how much I like look of gel liner and how easy Bobbi Brown Gel Liners are to apply. Also it lasts all day and I mean ALL DAY! I've had this jar for a while. So I know I'm due for a new one which I will pick up soon. It's always fun rediscovering old favorites.

tarte Tartelette Palette

I've had this palette for while but hadn't reached for it lately. So it was time to decide if it was staying in my stash or if it was going. Well I can say it's staying. It's a fantastic matte eyeshadow palette. It's good on it's own and a good companion palette if you need some other matte eyeshadows to complete a look. I may travel with this later on this month. I keep saying I need to designate my travel makeup, so that when it's time to pack I grab those items and keep it moving. Now I'm really leaning towards getting the Tartlette in Bloom palette and there's supposed to be another palette called Toast with warmer shades coming out soon. Oye vey lol!!!

Now for a surprise palette and a random bonus.




Urban Decay Rollergirl Palette

I was going through some empty makeup bags I had set aside for gift giving. I got tired of looking at them and they were not being used for gift giving. So they needed to go. I picked up one and something was in it. Inside was the Urban Decay Rollergirl Palette!!!!!! I had put it aside to give to someone since I really hadn't used it. I had thought out about this palette recently due to the packaging being special with a black girl on it. I was bummed I didn't have it anymore and then I find it! I started using it and said to myself why did I want to give this away again? It has nice neutral shades including Darkhorse which is one of my favorite Urban Decay eyeshadows and a pop of pink. The pink scared me when I first got this palette. I used it with a pink/purple eyeshadow stick and the look was so pretty! So finding this what a good surprise for the month!

And a random bonus that keeps with my minty things obsessions and doesn't really need an explanation....


ALTOIDS!!!!! I've been eating these thangs two at a time!

And there you have it. September was a simple month. Let's see what October brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!