Monday, November 20, 2017

#ManicureMonday Butter London Caramel Cafe


Hey there!

Happy Monday to ya! I am SO EXCITED that this is a short work week for me. Should have taken the week off but oh well. I am taking some extra days around the days I have off. So it's all good!

I owe y'all some nail posts. In my Top 5 - Travel Edition (Denver) post, I mentioned the three Butter London + Pantone Color Of The Year Nail Lacquers that I picked up. I also said I'd get some posts up on these polishes *insert strong side eye*. Well better late than never :D


So today I am wearing Caramel Cafe. It is described as a warm caramel brown and it is still available on Butter London's website and you may be able find them elsewhere. This is a shade I know I have more of in my nail polish stash but I do really like it. I am wearing two coats but could have gotten away with one. During my last work trip I tried to decide on a few nail polishes to keep with my travel stuff so that I have one less thing to remember to pack. I ended up picking way too many nail polishes and scratched the idea. I've been thinking about it again and I think Caramel Cafe may be a candidate. It's a very flattering and wearable shade. Once I make my final selections, I may do a post.

I'm not sure if I'll get another post up before Thursday, so I'll go ahead and wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! If you don't celebrate it then I hope that you have a fantabulous day nonetheless!

TTFN - ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!