Sunday, September 24, 2017

September/October 2017 Shop My Stash


Since it's already September is just about over *head palm*, I'm going to combine September and October. I'll also mention what I've been reaching using for the most part for September so far.

I had been thinking about what I wanted to play around with since towards the end of August for the month of September. Toyed around with a few things but nothing stuck with me. The main thing I wanted to start doing this month is tackle my nail polishes. I've gone through my makeup quite a few times but hadn't really touched my nail polishes. For eyes I randomly reached for two past MAC favorites and I did pick up the Butter London palette I mention in my Denver Top 5 post. For fragrance I have one that I want to try to use up this month if possible.

So here we go!

Shadow Play


I picked up the  Butter London + Pantone Color of the Year Eyeshadow palette on sale from Ulta. I have not used it yet. So we shall see if I like it or now. I've also pulled out my two MAC Extra Dimension eyeshadows that are past favorites (Havana and Rich Core). I also pulled out my tarte Tarlette palette. Trying to decided if I'm going to pick up the Tarte in Bloom palette and I wanted to see how it compare to the new all matte Milani eyeshadow palette that recently came out. Then there's supposed to another tarte palette I think it's called Toast due out. I've seen sneak peeks on Instagram and it's pretty. I've also be on a Mally eyeshadow stick quick. They're nice to pair with powder shadows but they are so awesome on their own. My Juvia's place palettes may make an appearance as well.

Polish Play


I was going to tackle my nail polishes by brand. I was going to start with Essie and I did take a bunch of Essie nail polishes out. I've worn three and now I'm like meh. This basket has all my Essie nail polished and most of my OPI nail polishes. The above picture is an old picture of the basket. I've had it for a while now and it's coming apart. This is what started my whole "let's go through my nail polishes and get rid of some". So for now I'm just going to randomly reach in here and pick nail polishes to use to see if they are keepers.

Fragrance Play




I have some Bath and Body Works scents that I want to try and use up (Beautiful Day, Amber Blush and Be Joyful) along with philosophy's Amazing Grace Whipped Body Creme and Spray Fragrance.

Kinda boring *shrugs*.

For 2018, I'm thinking about switching this post to towards the end of the month and talking about what I actually reach for during the month. I think that may be better since I'm losing steam on picking out select items and using them for the month. We shall see.

Next up should be my Top 5 for September!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!