Sunday, September 10, 2017

Current Music Musings


Haven't talked about music in a while. These are some songs (new and not so new) that get turned up real loud in the car or I seek out and listen to with my headphones on.

The Weeknd - I Feel It Comimg

I have an on and off again feelings for The Weeknd lol! The video is kind of weird but I do really like this song. It has a nice groove that I can't help by vibe to.


DJ Khaled - Wild Thoughts ft. Rihanna, Bryson Tiller

Santana's Maria Maria was my ish back in the day. When I heard this, I was like ooooh!


Linkin Park ft Jay-Z - Numb/Encore

When I heard that  Chester Bennington committed suicide I was heartbroken. I've always been a fan of Linkin Park. I randomly grabbed an old mix CD (yes CD) that I had the Encore mashup. I played it loudly and on repeat in my car.


Jazmine Sullivan x Bryson Tiller - Insecure

I heard this on the radio and I said wayment that's Jazmine Sullivan! I LOVE me some Jazmine Sullivan! When I got to work I took to YouTube and have been listening to this since.


What have you been listening to lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!