Sunday, May 8, 2016

May 2016 Shop My Stash



This month is going to be interesting because I am going to attempt a no buy. Keyword being attempt. I tried back in March and failed miserably. So May it is! Or at least I hope. Plus I ordered a bunch of stuff at the end of April, so the beauty beast should be soothed for a while. My hope is to carry it over into June or more so a "low buy". Ok enough rambling. Here's what I'm playing around with this month.

Palette Play


I was drawing a blank on what palette to play around with then the Naked 3 palette popped in my head. I haven't used it in a while. I'm may use some Bare Mineral Ready eyeshadows for a week. I want to see if I like the looks for work travel.

Polish Play


I delayed this post to show these polishes lol! I was on YouTube and saw a video for the new Formula X #ColorCurators collection with Ashley Graham! I wasted no time ordering these from Sephora. I've been following her on social media for a while and I heart her. So I jumped on picking up these 3 polishes to support her. The shades are 36DDD (pastel peachy coral), Sexy as Hell (vibrant pinkish red) and #beautybeyondsize (bold berry magenta). These are the first full size Formula X polishes that I have paid full price for. Usually I scoop them on sale but these are only around for the month of May. So if you're interested in them, don't wait to pick them up.

Fragrance Play


For fragrance, I didn't know what I wanted to use. I decided to reach for Bath & Body Works Be Joyful. The key notes in Be Joyful are: Sparkling Clementine Golden Mango, Frosted Jasmine, Winter Melon and Shimmering Sugar. I'll probably play around with some other Bath & Bath Works to see if they're staying in my fragrance stash or moving on. Note to self, stay away from the Bath & Body Works Semi-Annual sales! Only thing I'm getting from their sales going forward is hand soaps and possibly replenish items for Amber Blush and Cashmere Glow when they are back in store.

Out of My Face

Here's is what I used up in April:
  • Serious Skincare A Force XR Retinol Serum Concentrate 
  • Ashea Shea Butter Pomade
  • Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Josie Maran Dvine Drip Honey Butter Balm in Pure Honey
  • Serious Skincare Creamerum Eye Evolve
  • Philosophy Orange Cocoa Cream Shower Gel
  • L'Oreal Brow Stylist Plumper Brow Gel Mascara in Transparent
  • Bare Minerals Moxie Gloss in Rebel
Play time go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!