Monday, May 30, 2016

#ManicureMonday Essie Bikini So Teeny



So I was all set wear the last polish in the Ashley Graham Formula X collection. Then Essie's Bikini So Teeny popped in my head. I either saw someone wearing on Instagram or Snapchat and it would not go away. I kept thinking that I gotta wear it, I gotta wear it, I gotta wear it, I GOTTA WEAR IT! So I'm wearing it. It's described as a cornflower blue. I wearing two coats. It's a nice light blue shade that very flattering on a variety of skin tones.

Spoiler alert! I'm going to do a mid week polish change post on the last Ashley Graham Formula X nail polish. All three polishes are still available at Sephora. So I wanted to get a post on the last one up since they are still available.

See you Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!