Monday, May 2, 2016

#ManicureMonday China Glaze I'll Pink to That & OPI Starry-Eyed for Dear Daniel



Oh it feels good to wear nail polish again!

I'm getting back from a work trip and I usually take a few nail polishes with me since I'm gone for about a week. Wellllll this time I forgot my base AND top coat! I was like seriously dude??! This was a first for me. There was a CVS within walking distance from my hotel but it wasn't all that close. Plus by the time the meeting got going, I really didn't feel like walking to it. I checked the hotel gift shop and they didn't have a Wet n Wild top coat. I tried to make it work but I'm so used to quick drying top coats and this took FOREVER to dry. So I basically went nail polish free. I couldn't wait to get back home and paint my nails. I threw an extra base and top coat that I have in my travel bag, so I won't have this issue again!

Today it's all about PANNNK!!! I saw China Glaze's I'll Pink to That in an Instagram post and said yep I needs it. It's fun bright pink and is part of their Summer 2016 Light Brites collection. Of course now I'm curious about other shades in the collection but that will have to wait. I have OPI's Starry-Eyed for Dear Daniel from the Hello Kitty collection as an accent nail. It is a fuchsia glitter.

April Top 5 and May Shop My Stash posts are up next! I've been slacking on #ManicureMonday posts soooo there will be one every Monday in May! Woohoo!

See you next Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!