Monday, June 29, 2015

#ManicureMonday Cult Nails Swanbourne



Happy Monday!

Excuse the jacked up pic. I always picture my left hand since I polish better with my right vs my left. But I broke my middle finger nail and had to trim down my thumb nail. I tried taking a pic of my right hand but it jut wasn't working. #firstworldproblems :D

Today I'm wearing Swanbourne by Cult Nails. It's described as a "deep, alluring brown creme laced with flashes of golden shimmer.” The shimmer is very subtle. It's more apparent in the bottle than on my nails. I actually may throw this on my toes since I prefer dark color on my toes. This is probably better suited for the fall/winter but y'all know I don't care lol. To be honest I could wear dark nail polish all the time and be happy. I've already pulled out what polishes I'm going to play around with for July. I promise they are more "festive" for the summer season.

See you next Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!