Monday, May 18, 2015

#ManicureMonday - OPI Dulce de Leche & Strawberry Margarita




I'm going to try and post more of the nail polishes I use on my nails. A novel concept right? LOL! I used to post more nail pics but then I got kind of lazy. It happens. Manicure Monday is a hashtag I've seen floating around for a while now. Also one of my new favorite bloggers The Posh Blog posts her weekly nail polish looks. So I think it's doable for me to post one a week. We shall see.

Anywho...here I'm wearing two OPI polishes I got from a recent HSN purchase. Here we have Dulce de Leche and Strawberry Margarita. Both are very pretty. OPI has some really nice nude polishes. Several others have caught my eye but I'm trying to be good and not get them. Whenever I find the time to get a pedicure, I'm going to take Strawberry Margarita with me for my toes.

I swear I can't say no to the sets OPI brings to HSN. They're always a great deal. These are from the OPI Greats Lacquer and Nail Care Set. It was a Today's Special that was $39.95. The Nail Envy alone is $17.50. See what I mean about a great deal? I passed two of the nail colors and a couple of the other items along to a friend, since I already have them from a previous set. Even with what I kept, the set was still a good value. OPI is becoming my favorite nail polish brand. I've always liked their polishes but I've been really enjoying them more so within the last year. If you're an OPI, then you should definitely keep an eye out for the next time they're on HSN.

See you next Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!