Sunday, June 1, 2014

Polish Play June/July 2014

Another work trip is on the horizon, so you get another two month combo. I recently picked up 2 different sets of Julie G polishes from Groupon. Her nail polishes are available at Rite Aid. I don't really shop at Rite Aid much, so I jumped at getting these two sets. You can also order online from the brand's website. One of my new favorite YouTubers Young Wild & Polished, did a video on her favorite Julie G polishes. I've noted some of her picks I want to try. So I might make a trip to Rite Aid or hell just order them online. My patience with being out and about at various stores, dealing with traffic, people etc. is getting worse.

So the first set I got was from Julie G's Cruise Collection which is this year's summer collection. The polishes in the collection are Santorini, Rio de Janeiro, Canary Islands, Tahiti, Old San Juan and Miami Beach. The other Julie G set from Groupon had Fred, Anthony and Romeo. Hey boys!

I also picked up some Funky Fingers polishes from Five Below. It's all stemmed from hunting down the polish called Union Farts. I saw it in a haul video. The name alone was enough to go and look for it lol!!!! The other polishes I picked up were Saved by the Glitter, Bizerk Turq, Highlighter and Power Play.

Ok this wasn't planned lol. CVS has another beauty sale going on. Revlon ColorStay polishes are 50%. I don't have any of these and was never moved to try them. I heard that they are being discontinued. Annnnnnnnd Milani polishes are 50% off. I discovered their polishes during the last sale. So I said why not lol! Some of the the polishes I picked reminded me of  the polishes from the Zoya Naturel collection. I picked up Vanilla Almond, Natural Touch, Peach Innocence, Mauve Medley and Sangria Rush. I'm not saying they're dupes. I also picked up a black polish called Black Swift. You can never have too my black nail polishes. And I don't know what's up with my and blue/green polishes but I picked up Showy Sea-Green. So I decided to add these to the mix.

Thennnnnn I got Essies Bikini So Teeny from Target and Formula X Thrilling as a 100 point perk from Sephora.

And a partridge in a pear treeeeeeee!!

This is A LOT of nail polish to play with lol! And the reason why I'm going on a nail polish no buy for June.



I rest my case lol! I was too lazy to take pics of ALL of these. Remember Google is your friend :D

See you in August for more polish talk!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!