I picked up the Iconic Nail Lacquers and Mani Essentials set from HSN at the end of February when it was a Today's Special. It arrived the first week of March. Was tempted to play with the polishes but I put them aside and said I'll get into the in April. So why not dub April OPI polish play woohoo! The set from HSN had a bunch of stuff in it. It included the nail colors:
- Big Apple Red (bright, shiny red)
- Bubble Bath (sweet candy pink)
- Cajun Shrimp (spicy coral)
- Russian Navy (indigo blue)
- Suzi's Hungary Again (warm pink)
And this is where the post should have ended *sigh*.
What had happened waaaasssss....I went to Ulta looking to see if they still had the polishes from the Natruel collection from Zoya. I saw one polish but I wanted to get all 6. So this is when I should have turned around and walked out of the store right? But of course I didn't. I walked over the drugstore side of the store and saw a display of OPI polishes. Random and out of place. I took a closer look and it was the new Muppets collection for the movie that came out in March. I didn't even know that there was a new collection. Any who. I looked and looked. I picked up 3 of the polishes and left. I could have gotten more but I was like noooooo I'm just getting these 3 *insert strong side eye* I went back to work and I just had to see if there were any blog posts on the collection. My interest was peeked on some of the other polishes that I didn't pick up. Ulta is on my way home from work. So yep I went back to Ulta and picked up 3 more polishes. So in total I got 6 out of the 8 polishes from the collection. And this where I need to seek professional help.
Here are the polishes that I pick up from the collection:
- Gaining Mole-mentum - this seems so unique to me and I know I don't have a similar glitter polish like it in my stash.
- Let's Do Antything We Want! - I'm looking forward to playing around with this one again around the holidays for some reason.
- International Crime Caper - has some irredescents going on in it that caught me eye!
- Chillin' Like a Villain - How can you not like the name of this one lol!!!
- Kermit Me to Speak - Duo-chromed loveliness!
- Miss Piggy's Big Number - me and blue polishes *swoons*
Since I have a crap-ton of polishes to play around with and I have work travel coming up I will play around with these 11 polishes for April and May.
Not sure if I'm going to keep these posts up. We shall see come June.