Monday, December 30, 2013

Bag of the Moment - Kenneth Cole Reaction Painted Lady Tote

Excuse my pillows :)

I got this in the mail today. It retails for $50 but I got it for $24.50. It's is gorg! When I ordered it online the color option said brown combo. Of course I was like huh?? It's taupe and faux leather. It doesn't have an odor like some faux leather bags tend to. There's a pocket on the front and one zip pocket inside the bag. The lining on the inside is light which you know I love. The one downside is that the lining is plasticy. But for the price I can over look that. It doesn't look like it'll tear easily. About to put my stuff in it and test this baby out!

2 comments:

  1. Where did you order this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. avenue.com it's sold out now. found the black color on loehmann's website.

      Delete

Let's chat!