Friday, September 7, 2012

Feeling Restless....

I don't know what's going on but I have been feeling restless lately. In my random musings I've been thinking on various aspects of my life as they stand right now and I'm not "satisfied". Something in me is like there is more to be had. Of course I don't know what the "more" is. Ok that's a lie, I kinda do. I was sitting at home on my bed and I guess all of my recent frustrations festered over and I started crying. It was kind of therapeutic. A good cry every now and then isn't a bad thing. But again I'm like now what?  Truth be told I do know what part of the what is. I just have to put myself in action and press forward. Easier said than done because as we all know life happens and you get sidetracked. I guess it comes back to one of my earlier posts about focusing on me which is also hard. Family stuff and other obligations have been going on and I know that I can only do so much. But at the same time I feel "guilty" because I don't feel like I'm doing "enough".  I guess I'm still working on finding balance. Ok enough babbling. Until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!