Saturday, May 5, 2012

No Buy...Take 2!

(Courtesy of Microsoft)

*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggghhhhh*

So I just go back from going to the mall with a friend of mine.   She wanted to try out some Bare Escentuals stuff so we headed over to Macy's.  There was no one at the BE counter which I thought was odd.  They said the girl left at 6.  Again odd.  So we walked over the the Sephora in JCPenney.  I looked at some things, swatched some things, picked stuff up, put stuff down and I ended up getting three things *head palm*. We walk back to Macy's and some items on the Chanel counter caught my friend's eye.  I ended up get a nail polish and glossimer *head palm*.  I am going to try this no buy thing again.  I'm going to look at some auto delivery orders that I have from QVC.  I did cancel one last night which felt kind of good.  I'm going to go through my collection (mainly eye shadows and blushes), have an honest conversation with myself and give some stuff/throw stuff away.  Let's see how this goes.  Wish me luck.  It's fun to look and buy but after while it's like really dude you only have one face!!  Oye vey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!