Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I Hate Packing!!

(Courtesy of Microsoft)

Ok sooooo next week I have a work trip and I hate packing.  It's a process that really starts for me like two weeks out.  I've mentally in my head started packing.  I'll have to dress somewhat business like during the day and then the evening it's whatever.  Then since I'm a makeup/product junkie I have to get that side of my packing together.  I needs my stuff!! :) I just sat here an went ahead and pulled out what makeup items I plan on taking.  THAT in itself is a task.  I had so many lip gloss and lipstick swatches on the back of my hand.  Luckily enough I recently ordered the smashbox Photo Op Mega Palette from the Q.  So that helped a lot teehee!  I did grab some additional items just because *shrugs*.  Next task is to do tackle the mountain of laundry and then start pulling clothes together.  My tech toys, I said I was going to make an effort to work out so there's that stuff and let's not talk about shoes!! Oye vey.  Then a last minute store run if necessary.  If I had the money I would just get on the plane, go and buy what I needed when I got to my destination.  This packing stuff is for the birds LOL!!!!  Then there's the lovely task of unpacking.  A vicious cycle I tell ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!