Saturday, March 3, 2012

Antisocial....Introvert

(Courtesy of Microsoft)


This morning I had a meeting to go to.  So I get up and go through the motions of getting ready.  In my mind I'm like I could reeeeaaalllly not go.  But I continue getting ready.  I leave and head over to my meeting.  I got there kind of early.  I could have went in but I sat in my car.   There was this somewhat paralyzing feeling that came over me.  I wanted to put my car in reverse and high tail it home! After the meeting I had an orientation to go to.  I'm sitting there at a long round table of sorts with the other people and I just wanted to leave.  I started getting antsy.  I didn't want to talk to anyone.  I didn't want to be social.

I remember a while back that someone posted a link to Twitter about the 10 Myths About Introverts.  When I read this I was like yes, yes, yessssss!!!  Myths #1, #2 and  #5 spoke volumes as to what I was feeling today.  Oye to the vey!  At the end of the orientation I was waiting on people, was getting very irritable and I just left.  I couldn't get home soon enough!  I'm sure I'm be called out for my behavior #kanyeshrug

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!