Friday, March 23, 2012

Shopping, Errands and Such

We all have our errands and shopping that we do weekly, biweekly or whatever.  I usually don't have a particular time in the day that I go out.  When I was in college I didn't have a car.  I would catch the bus and I would get up early!  I wanted to hit Walmart or whatever store, get back on the bus and be back on campus before everyone else was up and ready to start their day.  Once I graduated and came back home I would still do the early thing. I am not a fan of Walmart but if I have to go, I go eeaaaarly.  Target is where I usually go.  It never really bothered me no matter what time I went.  Recently though the times I have gone later in the day, I've gotten super annoyed.  One time I was tempted to leave my cart and walk out of the store.  The same goes with the grocery store.  I've been a few times in the afternoon and it wasn't that bad.  So I've come to the conclusion that in order to keep my sanity and not appear on the local news I need to run my errands first thing in the morning.  Just my random musings on my recent shopping and errands escapades lol!


(Courtesy of Microsoft)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!