Wednesday, October 31, 2018

September/October 2018 Out of My Face


Hey. Hey There. How ya doin? Sooooo been MIA. Thought I'd try to get back to it with my most recent empties.

Here's what I've used up the last couple of months.



  • Suave Coconut Oil Infusion Damage Repair Conditioner
  • Creme of Nature Argan Oil Strength & Shine Leave-in Conditioner
  • One 'n Only Argan Oil Treatment
  • Serious Skincare A Force XR
  • Supreme Moisture Locking Natural Hand Cream
  • Supreme Cuticle Care Oil
  • philosophy 3-in-1 shower gel in Candy Cane
  • Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream
  • Skindinavia The Makeup Finishing Spray - Oil Control version
  • Covergirl Queen All Day Flawless Foundation in Mocha Q835
  • Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Cleansing Oil
  • Jamaican Mango & Lime Jamaican Black Castor Oil in Peppermint
  • Tarte Maneater Mascara
  • Serious Skincare Mega Force
  • Serious Skincare A Wash
  • Nivea Cocoa Butter Body Cream
  • Elemis Pro Collagen Cleansing Balm
  • Bliss Lemon & Sage Hand Cream
  • Clark's Botanicals Intense Radiance Mask
  • Origins Out of Trouble Mask
  • Schwarzkopf Smooth 'n Shine Conditioning Polisher
  • Revlon Kiss Exfoliating Balm
I enjoyed all these empties with the exception of the Nivea Cocoa Butter Body Cream. I was excited to try this. It's inexpensive and I've tried other lotions from Nivea that I've liked. The consistency is nice and smooth but it was not moisturizing at all. To use it up, I layered Vaseline's Cocoa Radiant Body Gel Oil after I applied the body cream. I say skip this and pick up their Essentially Enriched Body Lotion.

Next up will be my favorites of September and October!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!