Thursday, June 28, 2018

May/June 2018 Out of My Face


Now this a good set of empties! I'm excited that a lot of skincare items were used up. I'm really trying to pair down my skincare stash to the items I really like using. Plus I can try a new item or two but not a TON of items.

Here's what I used up in May and June!


  • Serious Skincare Pure Pep Fading Fluid
  • Make-up Designory Facial Cleanser & Make-up Remover
  • Pantene Gold Series Intense Hydrating Oil
  • Michael Todd Organic Lemon AHA + DMAE Toner
  • Creme of Nature Argan Oil Strenght & Shine Leave-in Conditioner
  • Drunk Elephant B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel
  • philosophy supersize 3-in-1 shower gel in The Ice Cream Man
  • Serious Skincare Retinol Renewal Gel Overnight Reveal
  • Gold Bond Ultimate Radiance Renewal Cream
  • Serious C3 C Serum
  • Boscia Blotting Linens in Pink Peppermint 100 sheets
  • Palmer's Coconut Oil Hand Cream
  • philosophy Whippedd Body Creme in Pure Grace
  • Covergril Queen All Day Flawless Foundation in Mocha Q835
  • philosophy Body Lotion in Lemon Custard
  • Serious Skincare Body Souffle in Ginger
  • Serious Skincare Retinol Renewal Gel
  • Serious Skincare A Force XR Serum
  • NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Chocolate
  • Kat Von D Tattoo Liquid Liner in Mad Max Brown 
  • The Body Shop Tea Tree Squeaky Clean Scrub
  • philosophy Hand Cream in Lemon Custard
  • Clinique Take the Day of Cleansing Balm
  • Serious Skincare Pure Pep Fading Fluid
  • Serious Skincare A Eye XR  Retinol Eye Cream
  • Serious Skincare 4 Million IU A Cream XR SPF 30
  • Bioderma Sebium Pore Refiner
The Palmer's Coconut Oil Hand Cream is a newcomer to the list. I really liked the scent. Some coconut scents can smell fake or sickeningly sweet. The was nice and light. The hand cream itself was just ok. It wasn't moisturizing enough for my liking. I don't plan on repurchasing it

Does anyone have any dark brown liquid liner recommendations? I have one more Kat Von D one to use up and after that I'm not purchasing it or any other items from her brand due to some recent comments she made.

Let's keep moving right along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!