Sunday, May 20, 2018

Palette Obsession: Tarte, Mally, Colour Pop, Urban Decay


I've gone overboard again with palette purchases *sigh*

tarte tarteist Pro Palette


This tarte palette has been on my radar for a while. Macy's seems to frequently run some kind of beauty promo. I lucked up got this for 30%, free shipping and 6% cash back via Ebates. So score! This is how you shop for beauty products.

Mally Muted Muse Eyshadow Palette


I exchanged the Does of Color mauve palette for this and I couldn't be happier. This is another good everyday palette. I love the compact size too. I may take this with me on my next work trip. My favorite shade so far is Artistry. Me and these kind of matte browns are BFFs lol!

Shayla x ColourPop Perception Shadow Palette


Makeup Shayla created some buzz on Instagram about her next project. Then the announcement came that she did a collab with ColourPop. I'm not the biggest Shayla fan but I did like what I saw in the collection and I do try and support women of color brand collaborations when I can. So I ordered the set that included the entire collection which isn't a bad price for what you get. You can spent that much on one palette. The shades in the palette are very pretty.

Urban Decay Beached Eyeshadow Palette


This is another Instagram made me do it palette. I saw this but wasn't really checking for it until I saw the swatches. Plus I'm really liking the Urban Decay palettes packaged like this. I was going to wait until it went on sale to scoop this up. But I had an item to return to Ulta which I always end up doing an exchange. The browns and blues in this palette are stunning. This is another palette I would travel with for work.

After this I think a palette no buy is in order. Let's see if it holds since palettes are my makeup product weakness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!