Tuesday, July 25, 2017

June/July 2017 Out of My Face


Here is what I used up in June! and July!

  • Wen Cleansing Conditioner in Tea Tree 32oz
  • Wen Cleansing Conditioner in Fig 32oz
  • Wen Treatment Oil in Tea Tree Eucalyptus
  • Wen Treatment Oil in Summer Tropical Paradise
  • Wen Re-Moist Hydrating Hair Mask in Fig
  • Serious Skincare C Clean Vitamin C Ester Facial Cleanser 16oz
  • Serious Skincare Vitamin Ester Pads 60 count
  • Serious Skincare A Force XR Retinol Serum
  • Serious Skincare Glycolic Gommage 
  • Serious Skincare Dermal Crepe Resist
  • Serious Skincare Ultra Mare Pure Marine Infusion Concentrate Serum
  • Serious Skincare 4 Million IU A Cream  XR SPF 30
  • Serious Skincare Mega Force Liquid Exfoliannt
  • Serious Skincare Pure Pep Fading Fluid
  • Serious Skincare Reverse Lift Reverse Serum
  • Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm
  • philosophy Summer Grace Whipped Body Creme 8oz
  • philosophy Falling in Love Summer Whipped Body Cream 8oz
  • Andrew Lessman Friendly Flora 90 count
  • Shiseido Facial Cotton 40 count
  • Covergirl Queen All Day Flawless Foundation in Mocha Q835
  • One 'n Only Argan Oil Hydrating Mask
  • Nene's Secret Best Beauty Butter
  • Degree Motion Sense Dry Spray in Daisy Fresh
  • Neutrogena Clear Pore Oil-Eliminating Astringent
  • One 'n Only Argan Oil Treatment
  • Earth Therapeutics Hand Remedy
  • Bath & Body Works Mint to Be Hand Cream

I'm on a roll using stuff up! Woohoo!

The only newcomers to the list are Degree spray deodorant and the two hand creams. I haven't used a spray deodorant in years. It was just ok. I don't plan on rushing out to buy it. I really enjoyed the Mint to Be hand cream! It only comes in a 1oz size, so I did use it up quickly. But with sales and coupons at Bath & Body Works. I may stock up on it since I am a hand cream snob. It has a nice refreshing scent and my hands felt really nice. I did not like the Hand Remedy. It was a random buy from Ulta when I was looking for a hand cream. It didn't do anything and it's very thin/light. It wasn't moisturizing and I don't think it made my hands look any better.

Let's see if I can keep this momentum going!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!