Tuesday, August 2, 2016

August 2016 Shop My Stash


Hellllooooooooo! Long time no see! Travel craziness of July is done. I'm so tired, it's not even funny! Now I'm trying to decompress and get back to "real life". Plus I cannot believe it is August!! So I'm sitting here trying to think about what I am going to play around with for the month. It was nice using the makeup I pulled to play around with for my two trips. Brings me back to decluttering more from my stash. I mean a lot more. Which is going to happen and I cringe at the thought. So here is what I'm playing around with for the month. After this will be my July Top 5 & More post.

Palette Play


For eyes, I'm going to play around with the Morphe 35P palette and a 28 color palette (not sure of it's official name) that I got off of eBay.

Polish Play


I pulled some nail polishes from Essie (Strut Your Stuff, Sure Shot, Dive Bar and Sexy Divide) and some recent OPI polishes (Flip Flops & Crop Tops and She's a Bad Muffuletta!) that I got from HSN.

Fragrance Play


I'm going to continue using the philosophy summer fragrances from last month since I really didn't use them much. I'm hoping that I can use up at least one of the body cremes this month.

Out of My Face

Here's what I used up in July:
  • Serious Skincare A Force XR Retinol Serum Concentrate 2oz
  • Serious Skincare 4 Million IU A Cream XR 4oz
  • Supersmile Whitening Pre-Rinse 16 fl oz
  • Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid 
  • Eyeko Visual Eyes Liquid Eyeliner in Mocha 
Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!