Monday, July 4, 2016

July 2016 Shop My Stash



Let the travel craziness begin! Some of these items I'm going to use when I am home in between trips. I have also set aside the makeup that I will be traveling with for my two trips. So I will mention those as well. Some are not pictured below. I've probably mentioned them in other posts and remember Google is your friend ;)

Palette Play


I'm only going to be home doing my makeup and few days here and there. So I decided to keep it simple and use the L'Oreal La Palette Nude 1 for eyeshadow. For my trips, I am traveling with the Urban Decay Naked Smoky palette, Tarte Tarlette Tease palette, elf Chocolate Dream eyeshadow and L'Oreal Infallible Gleaming Bronze eyeshadow.

Polish Play


Here I am going to mention the polishes I will be traveling with for both trips. For my first trip I am taking Essie's All Hands on Deck and First Timer. For my second trip I am taking OPI's Humidi-Tea and I'm Sooo Swamped!

Fragrance Play


I'm going to play around with two philosophy summer scents while I'm home. I'm going to use Amazing Grace Summer and Falling in Love Summer. I'll more than likely continue using these in August. For my first trip I'm taking Wen's 613 and Summer Mango Coconut fragrances. For my second trip I'm taking Bath & Body Works Cashmere Glow.

Out of My Face

Here's what I used up in June:
  • Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray
  • Serious Skincare A Force XR Serum Concentrate 
  • Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture 0.25 oz
  • Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Intensive Hand Cream
  • Covergirl Queen All Day Flawless Foundation in Mocha Q835
  • IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Makeup  3-in-1 Makeup Melting Cleansing Balm
  • BH Cosmetics BH Studio Pro HD Brown Pencil in Ebony
  • philosophy Lemon Custard Bath, Shower Gel & Shampoo 16oz
  • philosophy Purity 8oz
  • Wen Tea Tree Cleansing Conditioner 32oz
  • Wen Winter Cranberry Mint Cleansing Conditioner 32oz
  • Wen Tea Tree Styling Creme
  • HK Girl Fast Drying & Super Shiny Clear top Coat
I'm tired already thinking about all this traveling and what not. Oh and my birthday is thrown in there too. Deep breathe. Heeeeerrrreee weeeee gooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!