Wednesday, April 6, 2016

April 2016 Shop My Stash



A little late but here's what I'm playing around with for the month Along with some rambles here and there.

Palette Play


Yea so the one palette for the month only lasted for one month lol! Since I have been in "clear my stash out" mode, I was reaching for palettes I hadn't used in a while to see if I was still moved by them. Let's face it, I could get rid of half of my stash and still have too much makeup for one person, BUT I want to have stuff on hand that I ENJOY using. Not stuff that is just ok, have to "force"myself to use or that I have to make work. That's more of waste because in the end. The items will just sit in my makeup cart and won't be used.

*ends ramble*

So I may list a palette, or two or whatever. But know that some other play and purchases are happening in the background. Some you may see and some you might not. This month I'm going to play around with these Tarte palettes from a previous holiday TSV auto delivery. The palettes don't have names but each shadow does have a name.

Polish Play


I'm going to play around with OPI polishes from the New Orleans collection. I have 4 (Humidi-Tea, Spare Me a French Quarter?, I Manicure for Beads and I'm Sooo Swamped!) and I still want Rich Girls & Po-Boys. I'll probably pick it up if I see it when I'm out and about. I've already used I'm Sooo Swamped! and did a post on it. I want to try it again with a different glitter polish.  Plus I scooped some polishes from the Hello Kitty collection on sale at Ulta! I was able to use some reward dollars and the $3.50 off $10 coupon. They'll probably be added into the mix too once they arrive.

Fragrance Play


I'm. also going to use Living Grace by philosophy and Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Rosé perfume.

Out of My Face

Here's what I've used up:
  • Paula's Choice Resist Perfectly Balanced Foaming Cleanser
  • Dawn Simply Clean Dish Washing Liquid
  • Bath & Body Works Twisted Peppermint Deep Cleansing Hand Soap
  • Harmon's Wipes
  • Baby Wipes
  • Supersmile Whitening Pre-Rinse in Original Mint
  • CVS 91% Alcohol 
  • Philosophy The Present
  • Philosophy Pure Grace Whipped Body Creme
  • Alma Legend Silkening Oil Mist
Here what I've tossed:
  • IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye
  • NYX Jumbo Lip Pencils (4)
  • NYX Round Lipsticks (4)
  • Wet n Wild Lipsticks (9) 
  • NYC Lipsticks (2)
  • L'Oreal Lipstick Color of Hope
  • Wet n Wild Wild Shine Lustful
  • L'Oreal Hip Duo Eyeshadows (4)
  • Urban Decay Pocket Rocket Jesse
  • Clinique Almost Lipstick Black Honey 
  • MAC Wonder Woman Lipglass (2)
I also cleared some other makeup items out of my stash but it's too much to list. The drugstore palettes that I pull for March to play around with are now gone. After awhile, I got annoyed with putting items to the side to remember to list. So more items than what's listed above got tossed too. I also go rid of some bath and body stuff. It was mostly stuff I got during the Bath & Body Works sale. I have to be very careful and not go ham next time. I know what scents I like and that I actually use up. I have to be careful with others. I'll like them at first but then after a while I won't like them or the scent will turn my stomach. I think I have identified what I like/what works for me bath and body wise, so I'm sticking with those items. See progress :D I also pulled 3 Dooney & Bourke bags for family members.

It is not a game lol! I'm not tossing or giving away everything. I just want stuff that I like and that I'm using even though it is a lot. Maybe one day the BIG purge will happen and today ain't the day. HA!

Let's see what unfolds in April!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!