Monday, August 3, 2015

#ManicureMonday OPI Miss Piggy's Big Number




Greetings from the city of Brotherly Love!

I'm still in a blue mood. This is one of the two blue polishes that I brought with me to Philly. It came out in the Muppets Most Wanted collection last year. It's a bright metallic blue. I digs it.

A random thought came to me on purging some more nail polishes from my stash. I was thinking in terms of which brands to keep. OPI is definitely at the top of the list. I picked up an anniversary set that they did for HSN's birthday celebration. It was the CUTEST set of minis. There's also a Coca-Cola minis set they did for their 100th anniversary that's up on HSN too that I'm eyeing. Gah! So yea, some of the polishes I have need to find new homes or be tossed all together. Stay tuned for that.

See you next Monday! Hopefully. I'm going to be so wiped after this trip, I might not even paint my nails. We shall see.

Here's the view from my room!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!