Monday, August 17, 2015

#ManicureMonday OPI Life Gave Me Lemons & Formula X Bionic



Greetings and salutations!

It's been a minute. When I got back from Philly I was super tired. Shoot I'm still tired. Also my nails were a hot mess. So I wasn't in the mood to do a nail post. I trimmed them down quite a bit and I did throw a nail polish on, but it wasn't really anything to post about.

So here we are today with OPI's Life Gave Me Lemons from the Brights collection. It's described as citrusy lemon-lime shade. It was kind of hard to work with. The first coat was terrible. It came together with a second coat and I did do a third coat of a few fingers. I pulled out Bionic by Formula X mainly for two accent nails. I ended up liking the look and used it on the rest of my nails. Bionic is described as a pastel lime green glitter and black glitter. I think the two pair nicely together.

See you next Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!