Friday, October 3, 2014

Polish Play October 2014

In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month and Domestic Violence Awareness Month, I have pulled out some pink and purple polishes to play around with. I was going to play around with all Essie polishes with no particular colors in mind this month. Then I went through my Essie polishes and pulled out the pink, purple and pinky purple ones. I also pulled out the two OPI polishes that were released last year for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

Here's what I'm playing around with this month:


Sure Shot and DJ Play That Song


The Lace Is On and Tour de Finance


Sexy Divide and Smokin' Hot


I Think In Pink and You Glitter Be Good To Me


And there you have it!

Make sure you do your monthly self breast checks and get your mammograms. Also if you are in an abusive relationship of any kind, please seek help.

Be easy folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!