Monday, October 6, 2014

Palette Play October 2014

This month I am using one palette for the whole month. I know you're thinking one palette? Well once you see it you'll know why.

I'm going to play around with the smashbox Photo Op Mega Palette!







This thing is not the easier to take pictures of. Jeez!

This was one of the first palette that initiated my palette play posts. When I broke it out around the holidays, I really didn't use it. So this bad boy gets a WHOLE month!  Let's see how this goes and if I get tempted to play around with some other stuff *shifty eyes*. I  hoping playing around with this will help fight the urge of several palettes along with single shadows from Makeup Geek that have caught my eye. *fingers crossed*. This was limited edition but smashbox releases similar versions of this palette with eyeshadows, blushes, etc.

4 comments:

  1. Girl, I started laughing at the beginning of your post when you said using one palette until you showed the palette and I said to myself ok she will get alot of use out of this palette for the month. I post some links on the group page for the new MAC holiday stuff coming out you probably already seen it on Musing of a muse and Temptalia page. I got my eye on some things lol!!! MsVirgo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!!! I know right. I'm sure I will get a lot of use out of this one for the month. I did see some of the MAC holiday items. I'm going to try and be good. I have more than enough makeup. I'll probably get some things during Sephora's VIB sale and QVC TSVs but that's it. Trying really hard to cut back on buying, replenishing only what I need and use what I have.

      Delete
    2. Yeah you right I will get the BM TSV and the paint pot set and I'm done until Korres Holiday TS. I cancel my Fresh Cream TSV I don't need it trying to save more money in my pocket.

      Delete
    3. I need to look at BM again and really think on that one. But more than likely I'l get it since there are one of my favorite brands. I know I want to pick up Tarte's TSV.

      Delete

Let's chat!