Friday, January 11, 2013

Some Leopard Action

Just a quick post. I was out and about looking for some items for an upcoming work trip. And of course you can never find stuff when you're actually looking for it. I was in DSW in their clearance section and stumbled upon this bag.

I thought it was too cute and I got it for around $20. I don't have any leopard print bags and I've wanted one but I didn't want to spend a whole lot on it. It's by Kelly & Katie and similar in shape/style to their ostrich bag. Which is also cute but not on sale. Well at least online. I haven't been in DSW in forever. I'm going to take this bag for my work trip. I think it's a good size for me. I can't do really small bags and no one wants to fool with a big big bag while traveling. They had a bunch of cute things out that caught my eye. Both full price and sale items. So take a look if the mood strikes ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!