Sunday, August 19, 2012

10 Makeup Items I Would Repurchase

This is a tag video that's being going around on youtube. I don't make video sooooo a blog post it tis!

The gist of it is that if something happened to your makeup collection and you had to start over *gasp* what 10 items would you repurchase first. I tried to pick items that are readily available and not limited edition items. Even though in a pinch I could find them online. I also didn't include any nail polishes and I don't think brushes are included. Heck I can name 10 polishes and 10 brushes that I would repurchase. Maybe I'll do those next. So here are my 10 makeup items and they're in no particular order.


  1. Bare Minerals foundation - this is a no brainer since it's one of my favorite foundations and since I don't have a lot of issues with under eye circles, I can use it with a smaller brush under my eyes to cover what I need.
  2. Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder - only product I use to contour my face, so this is definite repurchase. 
  3. Original Naked Palette - this is one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes and gives you a lot of options for eye looks, so this would be a repurchase. But I could have gone with several other palettes that I like.
  4. Bare Minerals Mineral Veil - goes along with the foundation.
  5. Buxom Lip Gloss in Dolly - lip products were kind of hard. I know I'd go with a lip gloss over a lipstick but I have various glosses I like. Buxom glosses are some of my favorites and Dolly was the first one I purchased and it's a nice shade.
  6. NYX Lip Pencil in Espresso - I can use this liner with any lip color and I rarely go without lining my lips.
  7. Iman Brow Pencil - got to have something for the brows and this has been my go to product for a while now.
  8. Smashbox Blush in Gingersnap - picking a blush was another hard one. It was between this, tarte and Bobbi Brown blushes. Gingersnap was one of my first blushes and it's a very pretty blush that coordinates with any look for my skin tone. I've mentioned it in my favorites.
  9. Covergirl Lashblast Mascara - looks like I've finally picked a drugstore fav huh? Been using it a lot lately and have really been liking it more so that so of the other drugstore mascaras I've picked up. It's the first one that came to mind, it's easily accessible and very nice on my lashes.
  10. Bare Minerals Black Coffee Eyeliner - this has been a go to liner for a good while now. I debated on Bobbi Brown's gel liner in Caviar which I love but went with this since it's a retractable pencil and I use to line my upper lid, lower lid and water line (occasionally). This may be the only product that may be a little more difficult to find since it was mainly included in sets. But trust and believe I would find it lol!!!
And there you have it. Hopefully I will NEVER have to do this! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!