Friday, October 21, 2011

How do you...

shake the feeling of being a failure? Of worthlessness? Of serving no kind of purpose? It seems like no matter what I do lately, I just can't win/get ahead. I'm at home and I feel this way. I'm at work and I feel this way. I know that there are people who are far worse off than I am and that I should just shut up. I should count my blessings (which I do each and every day). I am not trying to sound ungrateful by any means. And I know that even people that love what they do in their jobs/careers/personal lives have their days of frustration. It could be the case of restlessness that I'm feeling all around and I just don't know or what I want to do next.

Ok enough whoa is me....Carry on good people.

Until the next post......

(Courtesy of Microsoft)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!